16th-century villa & park in Friuli
Beautiful palace with a thriving park of 8 hectares in the Bassa Friulana.
The acquisition, renovation and completion of the palazzo to its present form took place between 1513 and 1750.
This palace features three wings that overlook the main square, the rustic outbuildings and the garden. In addition to that, the main building can host 160 guests and has a gate that brings to a fabulous backyard.
Beyond the backyard, which is an ideal location for outdoor banquets, there is a large park of about 8 hectares. On the left side of the park, there are the ancient stables, where it is possible to celebrate civil ceremonies.
50 meters away from the venue there is a church where it is possible to celebrate religious ceremonies.
WANT TO REACH US?
Send a request for a free meeting with our team.
We have an extensive network of offices in Italy and we are always available on the phone and on Skype!