Elegant space on the Adriatic Gulf
This large, red-brick building, with wide windows overlooking the sea, is majestically located on the Gulf of Trieste, among sailing clubs and the harbor.
Former fish market, this building was built in 1913 by Giorgio Polli to replace its older structure. Over the years, this spot became much more than a market: nowadays it is a town attraction and a fabulous meeting point.
The main hall consists of three aisles separated by columns and large iron windows facing the sea.
The great spaces allow total freedom of hosting events with a large number of guests.
In addition to that, this building is the ideal venue for organizing weddings with a hint of urban-chic.
WANT TO REACH US?
Send a request for a free meeting with our team.
We have an extensive network of offices in Italy and we are always available on the phone and on Skype!