The 10 Fundamentals
of Your Wedding in Italy
Our destination weddings always include:
1. An on-site English-speaking Team of Wedding Planners who will be present before, during and after your Big Day to make sure your dream of a perfect destination wedding in Italy comes true;
2. A bespoke mood board to harmonize the best palette according to your chosen theme and design;
3. An array of high-level services that will adapt to your wishes and needs;
4. A selection of hand-picked venues based on budget, style, guest-list size and special services (overnight accommodation, SPA & wellness etc);
5. A complete tour of all your favourite venues and locations to choose the ones that fit you best;
6. A step-by-step rehearsal to review all things logistics few days before the wedding;
7. A clear contract for both parts;
8. A concrete to-do-list to coordinate all services with budget, payments and arrangements with vendors and suppliers – and you can also book your own while we take over all the residual planning;
9. A detailed description of all the expenses within your budget;
10. An event timeline for the organization of the event.
Making a wedding mood board is one of the most helpful activities in the wedding planning process. But hey, it is not that easy if you do it all by yourself. That is why we are here for you!
Our destination weddings always include an on-site English-speaking Team of Wedding Planners who will be present before, during and after your Big Day to make sure your dream of a perfect destination wedding in Italy comes true.
You have found your dress, a beautiful location and the love of your Life, but one thing you do not want to forget? The accessories! That is how we elevate your looks above and beyond at Giada Marcuzzi Weddings.
Many couples planning weddings with little guests on the list panic that the children will be bored, drive their parents insane, or worse, run riot. Thus, entertaining children during your wedding is kind of essential for our Team.
In the excitement of your wedding planning, adding the fun of a photobooth should be the next thing on your list! Indeed, nothing breaks the ice at a wedding reception like taking silly and lovely pictures with your dearest ones.
Open bars have become a staple at wedding receptions, but they can often be stressful and expensive, especially if you do not know much about the protocol and cost of serving liquor to a large group.